Rani Bains is a business psychologist, leadership consultant and executive coach dedicated to helping people flourish. Her current work is helping leaders navigate turbulent times.
This episode explores her work on the characteristic qualities of 3-5% of the highest performing individuals. What is the difference that makes the difference?
We discuss her work with Martin Seligman, the father of the positive psychology movement, to establish the three most potent pillars of happiness. And the book that she co-authored as a result of that work: Meaning Inc.
Rani shares how we can overcome the anxiety that many of us experience to be the person we really are.
We talk about the God-spot in our minds and why relationships, especially with your boss, are critical to your mission and well-being. And so much more!
- Rani Bains at Linkedin (linkedin.com/in/rani-bains-85062b14a)
- Global Future Partners (https://globalfuturepartners.com/)
- IMA Foundation (http://www.imafoundation.com/)
- Martin Seligman (https://positivepsychology.com/who-is-martin-seligman/)
- Meaning Inc: The blueprint for business success in the 21st century